Chief Clinical Officer
The opportunity is huge. The ideal candidate wants to get in on the ground floor of a $100M business, has worked in a start-up environment and can establish and close sales in an emerging market. You’ll find we are a small but mighty, collaborative team. We laugh a lot but are deadly serious about bringing new tools to empower people to take control of their health.
You will be shaping our clinical evidence. You will be responsible for the entire clinical research activities and building sustainable processes. You’ll be doing critical path work and will have stories to tell about the impact you’ve had. We need your leadership on the following:
- Building our evidence base by publishing in peer-reviewed journals.
- Lead and conducting research studies with our research partners.
- Be the subject matter expert during key investor and customer presentation.
- Work with the product team to develop new clinical features and new end user experiences.
- Guide the product development by providing feedback on new features and capabilities and ensure the implementation is consistent with best practices.
- As appropriate, write blog posts and participate in podcasts, and press interviews.
Specific desired skills and expertise
- Licensed clinician with experience in working with patients with mental health challenges.
- Experience in publishing papers and leading clinical research studies.
- Familiarity with digital health tools and solutions to be technically conversant.
- Effective communication and influencing skills to work across functions and explain clinical findings to audiences with a range of subject familiarity.
- Experience at a start-up in a leadership role is a major plus.
We are offering significant equity compensation and commission-based salary and then competitive salary after the first major funding round.