Chief Revenue Officer
The opportunity is huge. The ideal candidate wants to get in on the ground floor of a $100M business, has worked in a start-up environment and can establish and close sales in an emerging market. You’ll find we are a small but mighty, collaborative team. We laugh a lot but are deadly serious about bringing new tools to empower people to take control of their health.
You will be shaping our sales strategy. You will be leading and providing leadership as we grow a salesforce. You will be responsible for the entire sales and marketing and building sustainable processes. You’ll be doing critical path work and will have stories to tell about the impact you’ve had. We need your leadership on the following:
- Closing enterprise deals in our pipeline
- Creating and closing new deals
- Creating a sales and marketing strategy
- Launch new enterprise-level deployments
- Managing daily operations
- Building out a sales team
Specific desired skills and expertise
- Experience selling digital health solutions into payers, providers, and employers.
- Experience setting up sales processes and developing required collateral.
- We are looking for a passionate and driven leader with hands on experience developing sales and marketing talent.
- Experience with direct-to-consumer acquisition via social media channels.
- Experience at a start-up in a leadership role is a major plus.
We are offering significant equity compensation and commission-based salary and then competitive salary after the first major funding round.